Volunteers are the life blood of foodbanks. Your skills could be just what we need.
At Hackney Foodbank volunteers are our lifeblood. We are currently working through a large number of applications so we have put new applications on hold for now.
However, we’d love to hear from you if you are able to commit to helping us out weekly during daytimes. We are currently looking for:
- Drivers with a clean valid license who can offer at least 3 hours each Wednesday from 12pm to 3pm
- People with good admin skills who can commit to weekly hours in the office, eg 2-3 Tues-Thurs helping to process records
- Volunteers who can commit to serving clients weekly at the Foodbank sessions, particularly on:
- Mondays from 10.30am-1.30pm
- Tuesdays from 10.45am-2pm
- Thursdays from 10.30am-3pm
- Helping in our warehouse weekly on Monday-Wed for 3 hours anytime between 9am and 3pm
If you are interested in helping, please email us stating the role and time slot you’re most interested in, as follows:
- If you are an individual, please contact email@example.com
- If you are a corporate group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org