With the amazing help of Pootitinyerbag community group, The Duke of Richmond and The Prince Arthur, Hackney Foodbank will be handing out free school lunches from 3 of our distribution centres, every day at 12pm from 15th -19th February.
These packed lunches will be available to anyone that may be in need of a packed lunch for their kids, and will have the following provided:
- Homemade hearty soup to heat at home
- Cheese salad roll
- Piece of fruit
- Fruit Juice
Locations of our distribution centres offering free school lunches are found below:
- St John’s Hoxton Crypt, Pitfield St, N1 6NP
- St Thomas’ Church, Oldhill St, Clapton Terrace, E5 9BW
- St Mary’s Church, Stoke Newington Church St, N16 9ES
The Duke of Richmond Pub are also handing out free children’s packed lunches from 12pm – 1.30pm every day for half term at 316 Queensbridge Rd, Hackney, E8 3NH.
Hackney Community Food Hub founded by Children With Voices are also distributing fresh food and essentials as usual Sunday – Thursday every week at the following locations:
- MONDAY – De Beauvoir Hub, 85 Downham Road, N1 5TR, 12noon-3pm
- TUESDAY – Prideaux Hub, 10 Church Crescent, E9 7DL, 11:30am-3pm
- WEDNESDAY – Gascoyne Hub, Gascoyne Road, E9 7FA, 2pm-4pm
- THURSDAY – De Beauvoir Hub, 85 Downham Road, N1 5TR, 12noon – 3pm
- SUNDAY – Pedro Hub, 175 Rushmore Road, E5 0HD, 1pm – 3pm.